The below leaflet from Stockport Family Hubs includes a QR code to scan to find out more about support being offered in Stockport. It is advice and support for all Stockport residents and families.
They offer advice and support to families on a range of issues such as:
- Pregnancy and antenatal care - Infant Feeding
- Children’s health and development - Play sessions
- Special educational needs and disabilities - Parenting
- Housing - Cost of living support
- Training and employment opportunities - Finding childcare
- Youth activities - Help to stop smoking
- Drug and alcohol misuse - Sexual health
- Mental health and wellbeing Relationships
Do you struggle when your child has a meltdown?
Would you like to know more about how to help your child stay calm and understand why this happens?
Then, why not come along to our virtual session!
HOW TO SUPPORT YOUR CHILD WITH THEIR EMOTIONAL REGULATION
For parents of children up to 10 years old
8/2/24 and 18/4/24 9.30am – 11.30am
(These are the same seminar repeated half termly so you only need to join one).
The session will include useful information about understanding brain development, emotions and how to sensitively support your child to soothe them
HOW TO BOOK
Visit Facebook page: Start Well Stockport
or website: www.startwellstockport.co.uk
or email the admin team - firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to bring to your attention and signpost all members of our school family to a fabulous organisation who support adults to learn to read (for free)